You will explore applying Internet Of Things technologies in synchronized flight of indoor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). The course introduced the use of UWB in communication and positioning of UAV under GPS-denied environment, and synchronized flight programming of multiple UAVs.
An online theory and hands-on practical 6 hours lesson for anyone who is interested to pilot drone safety and build drones. Drones will be provided during the lessons.
A 8 hours hands-on lesson that covers coding swarms of Tello EDU drones to perform synchronized flights controlled from one control unit. No prior experience in coding Tello drone is required as a short introduction on coding Tello EDU Drones will be provided. Students are to provide their Tello EDU drones and computer. Students are to install all necessary software before the lesson.
You will be exploring OpenCV, deep learning, and artificial neural networks and their role in the development of autonomous drone, and applying computer vision to create autonomous drone with hands-on. This workshop will guide you through:
- Basics of Computer Vision with OpenCV and Python for Drone applications
- Using convolutional neural networks (CNNs) models for object detection and tracking
- Training the models for your autonmous drone applications
- Basics of Deep Learning with Tensorflow
Students learn robotic control and application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in robotic control through interesting hands-on lessons using DJI RoboMaster S1 and drones. At the end of lessons, students can:
- Achieve understanding of Robot and Robotic Controls;
- Code robots to move and take video autonomously;
- Achieve basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence;
- Use Artificial Intelligence to code and make RoboMaster seeks and follows drone autonomously.
Skip course categories