Students learn robotic control and application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in robotic control through interesting hands-on lessons using DJI RoboMaster S1 and drones. At the end of lessons, students can:
- Achieve understanding of Robot and Robotic Controls;
- Code robots to move and take video autonomously;
- Achieve basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence;
- Use Artificial Intelligence to code and make RoboMaster seeks and follows drone autonomously.
- Fundamental of Machine Learning and AI
- Using TeachableMachine to train models
- Using TeachableMachine models with Tello EDU to create exciting computer vision applications
A 8 hours hands-on lesson that covers coding swarms of Tello EDU drones to perform synchronized flights controlled from one control unit. No prior experience in coding Tello drone is required as a short introduction on coding Tello EDU Drones will be provided. Students are to provide their Tello EDU drones and computer. Students are to install all necessary software before the lesson.
You will be coding human posture recognition and object detection with Tello EDU, OpenCV, OpenPose and Yolo to create autonomous drones. This advanced Tello EDU workshop will guide you through:
- Basics of Computer Vision with OpenCV and Python for Drone applications
- Using Yolo for object detection
- Using Yolo for object size and basic distance estimation
- Training your own models
- Using OpenPose for human pose recognition
Prerequisite: Coding in Python
Learn python coding using Tello EDU for beginners. At the end of lessons, the students know how to build a photo taking and video recording drone application on their own.
An online theory and hands-on practical 6 hours lesson for anyone who is interested to pilot drone safety and build drones. Drones will be provided during the lessons.
Skip course categories